Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ethan Robert is one month old today!



Ethan has been around for a month now and it has been wonderful.  He is a good sleeper thank goodness!! Last night he only got up once at around 3 am.  The next time he woke up was around 6:30am.  I could have got up then, but I decided to stay in bed. Ethan is growing so fast and it may be hard to see in pictures, but he is heavier; around 9 pounds now and seems even longer/taller too.  He is trying to hold his head up and longer each time and is getting better at it every day.  We've also seen some smiles and it is not gas!  Oh, it will melt your heart, at least it did to me!!  Ethan also loves to look at himself in the mirror.  He was smiling at himself at Grandma Dinky and Grandpa Boyd's house the other day.  I went out the next day and bought a mirror for him to play with at our house.  We'll he finally fell asleep and I have some time to do some things for me so off I go!

1 comment:

Erickson said...

To me, it definitely seems like he has grown.....maybe all the cute little boy clothes help! Anyways, I can't wait to see him (and you guys, of course)and how he has changed at Erik and Melissa's wedding!

Our Newest Family Adventures