Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ethan...

Ah, they grow up so fast.  Ethan is already reaching and grabbing toys and sticking them in his mouth.  I couldn't resist taking this picture at school.  I am so very lucky to be able to see him everyday and all the new things he does!

With Halloween coming up so fast, I got out Ethan's pumpkin shoes!  All the kids at school try to play with them and grab his feet.  Even one of his friends at school has the same shoes.  What will he be for his first Halloween???

What a face!

It has been me and the boys this weekend!  The short boys anyway.  Ethan loves to stand in his jumperoo and make it play music.  He actually doesn't ever want to leave, even when it is time to eat.  We have had a great weekend together with our friend Matty visiting us on Saturday.  It was good to see him and for Matty to finally meet Ethan!  The last time I saw him, I was about the size of a barn.  Later that night, Lily asked to come over and see Ethan and Auntie Abby.  That was great!  She held Ethan on the couch and he kept grabbing her hair and pulling.  Lily did a great job and didn't cry!  I thought I might a time or two when he pulls so hard.  Daddy you can be proud, your son has quite the grip!!!

No comments:

Our Newest Family Adventures