Tuesday, January 6, 2009

6 Month Doctor Appointment

Ethan is growing up fast!!  He recently went to the doctor for his six month check up and here are the stats:  His head is 17 inches (50%), his weight is 16 pounds and 13 ounces (45%), and he height is 28 inches (95%).  Ethan now eats lunch and dinner and the doctor wants him to drink 6 ounces of water a day!  He needs fluoride for those incoming teeth and boy, are they coming.  Ethan has been waking up crying on occasion due to his non-visual teeth hurting.  This is a shock to Tim and I as we are used to sleeping through the night.  All 3 of us have survived so far and there are still no teeth to show for it yet...

Today, Ethan reached up to me for his Mommy to pick him up!  This almost brought me to tears!  I was pretty excited!  As I said, he is growing so fast!!!

No comments:

Our Newest Family Adventures