Friday, January 30, 2009

Is there nothing this child can't do?




Ethan is still sick as you can see in those beautiful pictures above, but wait until you hear this!  While we were cleaning everything under the sun in the house to keep germs at bay, Ethan was helping me with the laundry.  His job is to make sure none of it falls out as we travel from the basement to the living room.  Ethan makes a great laundry weight!  He was still sitting in the basket while I was folding clothes and then I saw it.  Ethan pulled himself up into a standing position!!!!  THREE times!  He thought it was pretty fun and I was so astounded I couldn't move.  I was surprised the basket didn't fall over either.  I tried to catch it on video, but he has not done it since.  What a wonderful sick day at home!

No comments:

Our Newest Family Adventures