Monday, December 14, 2009

Tooth Number 12!

Ethan's twelfth tooth just broke through the skin yesterday. This would explain his fussiness and neediness over the last few days. Unlucky for all of us, Ethan also has a fever on top of it a tooth coming in. Too bad the fever is too high to be just a new tooth. On the plus side, Ethan and I get to stay home together for the next two days. I just hope he is well enough to be in school for the rest of the week for two reasons: One, the Christmas Program is on Friday and I don't want Ethan to miss it and two, I am officially out of sick, personal, and vacation days. I am also glad he is getting sick before the holidays and not during!!

1 comment:

Tina Callison said...

I'm sorry that Ethan is sick. :-( But, I have to say that I'm impressed that you still manage to keep track of when his new teeth come in -- I think Lynnea has 12 now, but I stopped counting because she bites the heck out of me whenever I try to check for new ones; Ashlyn was the same way...it wasn't until a couple of months ago that I noticed that Ashlyn never got all of her front teeth in...I guess I'm a neglectful mother. ;-)

Our Newest Family Adventures