Friday, May 14, 2010

Ethanisms

Ethan surprises me everyday with all the new words he has learned. Today he learned how to say 'pretty please.' I about died laughing; I loved it. Also, Ethan can now count to three. Then a couple of beats later he adds eight and nine. When talking about Briscoe Ethan refers to him as 'woof.' This is the Ethanism: Ethan is now able to say part of Briscoe's name and refers to him as 'Woofcoe.' If he wants Briscoe to get on the bed with him, he simply states: 'Woofcoe come.'

Ethan is just like his mother and loves to climb. As a kid, I remember seeing anything and feeling the need to climb to the top. Ethan has this same urge. He can climb up on the changing table and then into Ella's crib. Ethan can climb into our bed, onto the toy box, on the couches and stand on the back of the couch and walk across like a balance beam. Today, Ethan topped them all. We were playing outside and he was no where in sight. I walked around yelling his name looking in all the usual places finding him no where. I heard a noise and looked to find him marching on top of the pop up camper. I am in trouble!!!

No comments:

Our Newest Family Adventures