Monday, November 15, 2010

What a weekend!

The last 3 days have been very busy for the Krueger family. During the snow storm, I was out snow blowing our driveway and our neighbor's as well. While I was cleaning up the neighbor's driveway, I heard a loud crash. At first I thought it was a rock going through the snow blower and hitting my neighbor's new car. I couldn't figure out how it happened and didn't see any damage and just kept going. After a couple more trips up and down the driveway, I looked up and saw a power line sagging down over their driveway. I rushed home and notified both my neighbors and the power company. I later found out it was not a live wire, but a ground wire that broke and disrupted the service to our block.


Lucky for us, we have the nicest family in the world. My wonderful mother and father-in-law let all 5 of us (yes Briscoe too) move into their home for the 52+ hours our power was out. We laughed, ate meals, watch Toy Story 3 multiple times, and had the best times hanging out together. Ethan and Lily couldn't get enough of each other. They completely wore each other out and both mom's were happy!


Thank you to all of you at the Brunswick home. We really appreciate your generosity and hospitality. We love you!!!

No comments:

Our Newest Family Adventures