Friday, December 10, 2010

Fun Times at Home, at the Mall and at Grandpa and Grandma Boyd's




 Ella discovered a new and fun place to play. Many a toys are stored underneath the crib. 

 Ethan getting ready to ride the train at Southdale Mall.

 Waiting in line

 Awww.....

 Cute girls!

 The three of us

 Ella eating 'Little Miss Daredevil.' How appropriate?!?!?!


 Ethan refusing to let me take his picture anymore.

 Grandpa Glen reading one of Ethan's favorite book: Hop on Pop.

Ella hammering it out

Ella and Grandpa Glen



Mommy bribing Ethan to sit by Grandpa for a picture.

2 comments:

Erickson said...

Woah! Great haircut, Abby!! Did you donate it?

I love the photo of the kids with Santa! Priceless!

Abby said...

I was able to donate 9 inches and had 10 cut off.I made her cut it short enough so I could. Thanks, I love that santa!!!

Our Newest Family Adventures