Friday, February 4, 2011

Ethan is a BIG boy!

Ethan is growing up so fast. I know I've said that before, but he never ceases to amaze me as he continues to grow. The words and phrases he uses baffle me and make me chuckle. "Just five more minutes" is used the most. 


Ethan started potty training on Tuesday. He was interested once and we ran with it. He is actually doing really well as long as I remind him to go every hour. He can go all morning without wetting his diaper, or pull up as he often reminds me. He can do everything himself except getting onto the potty. Jeans have proven to be a little bit more difficult, though. Today, Ethan started to stand up and go potty. He was so proud of himself! It's too cute to see. Ethan is just barely tall enough to make it work. The best part for Ethan is that every time he successfully goes potty he gets an M&M. 

No comments:

Our Newest Family Adventures