Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Talking?

Ella is surprising me everyday with something new. Today she walked around the house saying "ma ma ma ma." I wasn't sure if she was talking about me or not. Later in the day, she heard a door slam and thought I was returning from the store. Tim said she started towards the door and said "ma ma ma." Yea Ella!! Also, I am pretty sure she has said "thank you" too. Yes a two word phrase. We say please and thank you all the time here and maybe I'm just a mom wanting to think that is what Ella said, but I swear she said it. More than once. Yikes!


We are also working on sign language. 'More' is the first sign we are working on and we've only been trying for a short time. (I have been lax on it this time around. I'm sorry Ella). With the boys helping me she did the 'more' sign today. We all clapped and then Ella clapped too. It was only once but she got more crunchies and was happy. Ella catches on so fast to all the things I teach her. As she switches over to milk we'll add that sign too. If you see her feel free to try some sign language with her. 

No comments:

Our Newest Family Adventures