Tuesday, March 22, 2011

All About Ethan

Today Ethan told me about what he is going to do/be when he grows up. I thought I would share this information with you. Ethan said: "When I am a puppy dog, I am going to get the window wet with my nose too." This is said as I am cleaning smudges off the window from Briscoe's nose. 


Later this morning, Ethan was watching the rain outside and simply stated: "I want to go in it fly." I followed up with the question "You want to fly in the rain?" And he responded "I want to fly down the rain."


Some miscellaneous news about Ethan is as follows: He loves to eat fish sticks. I think they may be Ethan's new favorite food. Potty training is actually starting to sink in. It still may be a while but he can go 8 hours without wetting (yea), and that includes nap time! Ethan's new favorite activity to to ride his McQueen bike around the block. Although, sometimes he'll let me walk holding his hand. :) We also have a new movie to watch; The Incredibles. Or as Ethan likes to call it 'The In-creb-ba-bulls. Too cute to hear it! 


Have a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments:

Our Newest Family Adventures