Friday, March 25, 2011

Lots of Silly Words

Both Ella and Ethan have been saying many silly words. Ella said 'bye bye' and 'fain fou' or thank you today while we were play at a play place. This morning Ethan was even sillier. He said: "I'm not Efan bobert couger anymore, I am pider man!" Translated: 'I am not Ethan Robert Krueger anymore, I am Spiderman." Later, while Tim was packing his car full of gear for his show tonight, he removed his golf clubs and brought them into the house. Upon seeing the golf clubs Ethan stated: "Daddy, I am going to use this one when I am big Daddy." Ethan was referring to the 5 wood. I think Tim was pretty excited to hear that. Tim even Told Ethan he could have his own set before he is bigger like Daddy. It has been a great day!

No comments:

Our Newest Family Adventures