Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ethan sayings

Ethan has been saying some pretty funny things these last couple of days. For instance, Tim said something dumb and I told Ethan that his Daddy is a genius. Ethan replied very loudly, "NO!! Daddy is not a genius, he is a Daddy!!" He has also been saying things like "I am a lion," and "I get you with my laser." Which by the way is blue, not red like Buzz Lightyear's. 


Lately he has been into 'bad guys.' Everyone is a 'bad guy' and Ethan says he is going to hit them or he is mad at them. It's a good thing 'bad guys' are not allowed in my house. We keep telling Ethan that we will keep him safe, but it seems Ethan thinks he is here to keep us safe. What a cutie!


The best part is after every meal or even sometimes before we eat, Ethan says, "Thank you Mommy for making dinner." It's SO  wonderful to hear that. Thank you to Daddy for teaching Ethan to say kind words everyday. My favorite saying of all times from Ethan is "I love you too Mommy!" Who could resist that?

No comments:

Our Newest Family Adventures