Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What a Day!

Yesterday was a beautiful spring afternoon. Both kids were outside playing with all the toys they haven't seen all winter long. Ethan was riding his bike all over the yard and driveway. I was checking on Ella when I heard a terrible scream. I ran to Ethan and he was laying on the ground with his tricycle and a mouth full of blood. As it turns out he most likely hit his lip and front tooth on the bike on his way down. Ethan was a trooper. He calmed down quickly and helped to stop the bleeding. Ethan also got the feel better treatment which included ice cubes, movies and Popsicles. 


Today Ethan went to the dentist to get it checked out and did remarkably well. I think it all still hurts a little as he has been sensitive during some parts of the day. Other times, he is running and jumping all over everywhere as usual.


Ethan using his blue laser.

 Big fat lip.

Missing tooth

I did finally find the tooth today while out looking in the rain. It is a beautiful little white tooth. I am glad I found it as it is Ethan's first tooth. Maybe the tooth fairy will come to our house soon?!? Ethan will get his next tooth in a couple of years, until then he gets to have some fun with straws!

No comments:

Our Newest Family Adventures