Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Dear Ella, Oh, How You've Grown

I checked Ella's mouth yesterday for more teeth and found tooth number 7. As it turns out number 6 and 7 are molars. She is doing quite well for have 2 molars coming in at once.


Ella is also saying lots of words lately. This is a list of the ones I can remember, but don't ask her to repeat them, she may just look at you silly: hot dog, Briscoe, puppy, me, bubbles and I see that.


In other news, Ella has figured out how to get into trouble. She has learned to climb onto our bed, climb into her booster seat at the kitchen table, go down the stairs, run outside when the door is not latched closed, and play in the toilet water.


Ella has found some new foods that she loves and some she could do without. Her favorite new food is hummus. Garlic hummus to be exact. Sometimes Ella will dip a carrot in it, but mostly she just grabs a handful of it and shoves it in. She also gets to lick the serving spoon after the meal as well. Ella has also discovered french fries from Ethan who likes to share with his little sister. Ella has finally started to eat some fruit. Grapes and strawberries are new, but she could do without watermelon and cantaloupe. 


Lastly, Ella has finally finished nursing. I am so excited! Just remember Ella, that you are still my baby!!

No comments:

Our Newest Family Adventures