Monday, October 17, 2011

Surprise Birthday Trip to Duluth



 Our cool room in Canal Park



 I finally got to see my name on the wall of foam at Old Chicago.


 Walking around Canal Park.

 Lift bridge at night.

 We miss you Milt!!!

 Shenandoah 


 Hawks Ridge



 Blackwood's for lunch




 Bulldog's vs. Gopher's game. Thank goodness for a nice man who sold us his tickets at face value. Great seats too. Too bad we lost.


 Margareta's, and yes, I could have worn that glass as a hat.

 My old apartment building. I loved here my junior and senior year.


 See that window? That was my bedroom window. That is where Timmy proposed. Ahh, the memories.
This is for my friend Matty.




 Picture taken at the top of Enger Tower. Windy day!!!



 Tim ringing the bell of peace on his birthday

 Looking out at Lake Superior.

This was a great surprise to Timmy for his birthday. A trip just for the two of us in one of our favorite places; Duluth. It was a great time to relax, reconnect and have some fun. Thank you to all who made this trip and the surprise possible.

No comments:

Our Newest Family Adventures