Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Kids Say the Funniest Things

Here are some funny things the kids have been saying recently:

Ethan: "Easy peasy lemon squeezy"

Ella: Mommy, wanna hear my school bus song?"
Me: "Yes I do"
Ella: "I only know my school bus," ( some un-intelligible words) "I don't know my name," (more gibber jabber) "Oh my school bus," (lots more silliness that is not of the English language) "school bus song."

Ethan: "Mommy, you poured me over!" (Translation: Mommy, you knocked me over)

Me: That was the super stealth, secret ninja way to school."
Ella: "I hate the ninja way!"
My: "Why is that Ella?"
Ella: (long pause) "Cause cheese has holes in it. I hate holes!!!"

Ethan: "I have a rocket."
Me: "Just like the one on "Little Einsteins?"
Ethan: "No, mine is bigger and taller and kiddie-er and larger and can hold 100 people."

Ella: "I am Lavagirl!!"

Ethan: "I am Sharkboy!!"

No comments:

Our Newest Family Adventures