Saturday, December 15, 2012

Even More Funny Things Kids Sayings

Ethan: "Where is SantaClausDale?" After hearing all the other names of malls

Ella: "I'm going to kick the fridge!!" She was made at some thing...

Ethan: "Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas. What would you like for Christmas?" (add request for Santa here) "You got it!!"

Ella: "Pants give me owies."

Ethan: "My eyes are cleaver."

Ella: "I looked in the mirror and I was cutie!"

Ethan: "Santa is in 4 places: TV, my heart and Christmas movies"

Mommy: "Somebody's going potty right now, who is it?"
Ethan: "Timmy"

Ethan: "Can Daddy and I go downstairs and wrap presents?"
Mommy: "Sure"
Daddy: "I don't have anything to wrap"
Ethan: "But I do, pleeeeeaaaasssseeee?" (With quite possibly the cutest face ever)
Mommy to Daddy: "How do you say no to that?"




No comments:

Our Newest Family Adventures