Monday, August 2, 2010

Pictures of the Kiddos

Hello Star shine...


My two smileys :)

Could Ella get any cuter?


Again, I couldn't resist! I finally have a stroller that BOTH of my kids can ride at the SAME time. Ella sits up well enough to make it work, YEA!! That and Ella got a new pair of sunglasses that day and Ethan decided they both had to wear them on this beautiful cloudy day.


Ella posing in her new outfit borrowed from Miss Alexis. Thank you dear!!

Mommy and Ella taken by Ethan. Looks like he did a great job huh? It's a good thing macs have iphoto as we were in the bottom left hand corner of the picture!




Ethan started pouting this morning and I thought it was cute. I asked if I could take a picture of his ears. He covered them instead. I thought that was even cuter. Ethan also decided to color on himself and disguise it as trying to put the cap back on the marker. Who puts the cap back on their markers by their neck? Ethan does!

No comments:

Our Newest Family Adventures