Monday, August 2, 2010

What an Evening!




Never underestimate the power of poop.

That being said, this is how my evening went. First, I learned that poop can puddle in the bottom of a bumbo. Thank you Ella. We now need to apologize to Alexis and Janelle for the outfit that was borrowed to us may never be the same again. Going back to the night, I had to leave dinner to clean and bathe Ella, Ethan had free reign of all the food on the table. We had pizza, strawberries and sugar and a smoothly for dinner. When I returned after Ella was finally clean, Ethan was covered in sugar. Everywhere. I disrobed him and got him into his bath and thought the night was calming down. I was wrong. Ethan pooped in tub. At this point I still hadn't finished cleaning up after Ella. It's a good thing I had a good sense of humor about it as I kept laughing to myself and repeating 'this isn't happening...' I still have to do some laundry after I get the kids to fall asleep but it certainly wasn't a typical night at the Krueger's. I hope this doesn't become the norm.

I added some before pictures of Ethan of which the last one he said "good one!" Enjoy!

No comments:

Our Newest Family Adventures