Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Awww...





 Now to all that think it is too early for a Santa hat. Ethan saw a neighbor wearing his to school. When I told him he had one from last year, he wanted to wear it. Everywhere. He wore it to the mall, to Grandma Dinky's work and around the house. He's so cute. I think he can get away with it!

 Here Ethan is wearing it in the car. Elmo thought it was OK too...

 Ella playing at the play land in the mall. She was everywhere! Climbing up and onto everything. Ella was pretty proud of herself as well.



 This is what Ethan looks like after art. 

We don't use markers very often.

Don't think Ella could get any cuter!!!

2 comments:

freddielyle said...

I think Ella needs a santa hat!! The pic of Elmo reminds me of what Jim said to me yesterday... I have a red furry type scarf- "Have I ever told you this looks like you skinned Elmo?!" Oh, boy.

Abby said...

I do have one for Ella, it's pink, but she takes it off. I am going to try to snag a pic before that happens, but I haven't been too successful...

Well, as far as I can tell Elmo can grow his hair back and is just fine. He lived...

Our Newest Family Adventures