Thursday, December 2, 2010

Oh, Dear Ella

What a young lady I have! Ella went Superman style down the stairs, flipped herself out of my arms onto the kitchen floor face first, ate the dirt out of my planter, ate Briscoe's food, then she went on a nursing strike... This was all in the last couple of weeks. I am sure there is more but I don't think I really want to remember all of it. It's a good thing I was a perfect angel for my parents! (Have you finished laughing yet?) 


My mom always used to say, "I hope you have children who are just like you." I can't tell you how many times I heard that as a teenager. I am sure she was talking about how wonderful I was. (Again, stop laughing)


Two things: One, I am getting exactly what I gave my parents, and Ella is not even a year old. So many things to look forward to. I wouldn't miss it.  That and I can send her to her grandparents home. Two: does this mean my mom got a daughter exactly like her? You decide... 



No comments:

Our Newest Family Adventures