Monday, November 18, 2013

My Trip to Europe: Paris, France

 Just a random castle we saw on the autobahn on our way through France to Paris.

 My first sighting of the Eiffel tower when we arrived on the very foggy night.



 Our first dinner in Paris and yes, my Dads meal was as big as his head.




 We could not have been happier that the day we did our sightseeing, it was beautiful and sunny!

The many famous building we saw on the bus tour around the city.

























The traffic was awful.

 This picture is proof.


 Awwww...


 In the elevator on our way up to the top of the Eiffel tower.

 Views from the second tier.








In the elevator up to the top.





 Proof my mom went to the top.

 All the way to the top.




 I took wayyy to many pictures at the top of the Eiffel tower at sunset. But really, who can blame me?









Again, proof mom made it to the top!






Dad and I walked down from the second tier.




 At the bottom with the tower all lit up.

 "Sparkles" - Ella


 Walking to the boat tour on the Sin.

 Pictures from the boat.



 The Lourve





 Water was a little high while we were there.

 Notre Dam













Our lunch at just outside Notre Dam.



 This was what we think the hot wine was made from. I would LOVE that recipe!

More pictures from the bus tour.




 Arc de Triomphe




Grave of the unknown soldier.



Walking the streets of Paris



My last night in Paris.

I may or may not have cried a little.

 The moon shining through the tower.

The car we drove all over Europe

No comments:

Our Newest Family Adventures